Products You May Like
If you like this video hit the “like” button and leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!
Someone shared with me about their doubt in their own practice and asked tips on growing their own self-practice.
I really like this question because I think it’s really empowering to create a deeper connection with our innate wisdom, trusting that our body knows how to move. We can become disconnected from the intelligence and feedback our body communicates, and it’s a beautiful journey back to listening and trusting.
Check out some of the tips I share in this video on how you can embrace some of the blocks that can arise when creating your own practice by:
– Inquiring into the pressure that we impose on ourselves.
– Journaling them all in a raw unedited format that enables us to look at the different aspects so we can navigate and embrace them.
– Not trying to push away pressure, instead viewing it as an opportunity to experiment and explore. Have fun with it! When we give authority back over to the intelligence of our body , we will see that every practice we’ve ever done is recorded in our tissues.
– Letting the experiment be an inquisition instead of a destination.
– Extracting what we love about our favorite practices, and making a sequence that we can put at the top of our mat to play and practice with.
Let me know in the comments below if the tips in this video have sparked even a little inspiration for you. I would love to know!
If you want to practice yoga with me, sign up to the Online Studio for a free 14-day period! You’ll also find drills, workshops, progressive programs, and an abundance of fresh practices I upload each week!
Sign up now and get access to 50+ hours of content!
Subscribe to my channel ❤️
Love and yum,
PS. Wearing Isabelle Moon ?, my eco-conscious Yoga brand. More info below.
MORE WITH MEGHAN
ONLINE YOGA STUDIO: https://courses.meghancurrieyoga.com/online-studio-membership?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=211008_building_own_practice
The Online Studio is a space for playful yoga-inspired classes to deepen your practice. Come to move, breathe, and create delicious mind-body connections.
All practices are created from Meghan’s 20 years of practice and 10 years of teaching internationally. Strong, fluid, creative, and playful; Meghan’s signature style is a slow, dance-like method that uses breath to strengthen one’s connections somatically.
JOIN MY FACEBOOK COMMUNITY: http://www.facebook.com/groups/meghancurrieyoga/
ECO-CONSCIOUS YOGA CLOTHING BRAND: https://isabellemoon.com/
Isabelle Moon is an ethical and eco-conscious yoga and lifestyle clothing brand inspired by femininity, founded by Meghan Currie. We exclusively use eco-friendly materials that are naturally dyed, incredibly comfortable, highly functional, and made to bring out women’s innate beauty and sensuality. Each Isabelle Moon item is carefully handcrafted in Bali in alignment with earth-loving values. Our partners are family-owned, local Indonesian artisans.